The nutrition industry is burgeoning, so does their diet plans. They lure you into the embellishment of the fanciful terms, ransacking you of your money. Are you thinking fat loss? Why not try the latest diet program online?
Before you think of trying, any of the programs, online, i.e. Keto, Military and the likes, remember your body is not designed to the calculations of calories, rather nourishing itself as per the needs. So what does the, so called mysterious diet plans do;
- The make you keep counting what you eat, what not, how much, so on and so forth. Their objective is to make your food the prime thing in life.
- They follow a cycle, and at the end of it, they leave you feel under-nourished.
- As a result of the above, your metabolism gets a severe hit. So does your body.
- It let’s you starve mentally and physically.
- Often leads to loss of muscular strength and endurance.
- At times, you feel nauseating, weakness and also slows down your heart.
Then, What’s an ideal diet is? If I keep saying diet, it sounds like a derogatory term. Nevertheless, a diet is designed to provide the vital micronutrients, makes your body feel nourished by supplying the essential macro-nutrients. What constitutes an ideal diet? Inadvertently, your body knows, what it needs. Hence, an ideal diet is something that is balanced and synchronises with the needs of the body. A balanced diet is the below;
- Has a variety of foods in the right amount. Has fruits, vegetables, fibres, dairy products, farm products, pulses and other animal proteins, unsaturated oils and fats, and a lot of fluids.
- Natural foods, as close to nature as possible. Avoid processed foods like processed sugars, carbs etc.
- A diet that has the macros in proportion 1:1:1. Marcos include, carbs, fats and proteins.
- Quantity should be in the right amount as per the needs of the body. Ideal way should be to avoid having few large meals. Instead, replace it with smaller meals, which helps in catabolism and release energy.
Dieting doesn’t have to be a chore. It just has to be plain, simple and balanced.