The most stumbled upon subject in today’s corporate culture is Work Life Balance. The increased amount of stress and it’s ramifications is evident in people. I have seen people stressing too much and too often due to the inability to find equilibrium between job and personal life. So, How do we tighten the chord between work and life? Answer is simple;
- Understand, what your schedule is and what your priorities are.
- Schedule your priorities, not the other way around.
- Your job is to make a life, not die trying to make a living.
- Find time for the things that you love to do. For the heart knows the roots to happiness.
- Define your boundaries and stick to it.
- If needed, take a break. Everyone needs a break to rejuvenate.
- The need for the hour is, you being healthy. Work can always be accomplished.
- Surround yourself with people who constantly supports you, helps you grow.
Life is what we make of it, not what happens to us.